Shell liveWIRE young entrepreneur of the year 2009 (Short-listed)
Santander business award 2009 (Winner)
SPARK business award 2010 (Finalist)
HSBC Start-up Stars Awards 2010 (Wales and South West Eng.)
- HSBC Start-up Stars International Award 2010 (National finalists)
- Launchpad British Dental Association student magazine (2009)
- Student enterprise case study, Cardiff University (2010)
- Cardiff Echo Newspaper, 20th Date 2010. 'Student takes big bite of the market'.
- British Dental Journal 2010 p444.
- Cardiff University Research & Commercial article. Read it here
Award presentation for the HSBC Start-up Stars International award, 2010. From left to right, Dave Stone (Managing Director of UKloupes), Huw Morgan (Head of Business Banking, HSBC Bank plc) and Dan Keil (UK Sales Manager for UKloupes).
Vince Cable (MP for Twickenham and Business Secretary) trying a pair of our UKloupes TTL range.
Dave Stone (top right) meeting with Lord Burns (Non-executive Chairman of Santander UK plc and Alliance & Leicester plc.) to discuss development of UKloupes.
UKloupes has donated more than £1500 to the Smile Train charity over the last three years. The UKloupes donations will have provided cleft lip and palate surgery
for more than 10 children as well as training surgeons and providing medications and equipment.
The Smile Train team, 2011.